-> Pictures / Media -> RZRFest and RBD Freedom Ride
RZRFest and RBD Freedom Ride
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:11 pm Reply with quote
StretchASU
Resident Ass Mullet
Resident Ass Mullet

Had an awesome trip to Alabama. Sam, Justin and I met PJ at Morris Mountain Friday around noon. Unloaded, hit the trails and got in as much riding as we could, knowing it was going to get packed out there. Rode for a while then everyone hit RBD for the crowd, I did not haha. No business on that hill without more woopows. Got dark and we went back to camp and refilled the coolers and grabbed some snacks and did some night riding. Justin thought he blew a steering line fitting when the welds broke on the bracket that held the rear steer controller...long story, the fitting was loose. I ended up coming out on a strap after I lost all power on Good Bad Ugly...another long story, blown EFI fuse and loose wires on the pump in the tank. Came back to camp and I fired up the grill and we crushed more beers and cooked up some good food.

Knowing that the RZR crowd was going to be even more obnoxious on Saturday we all loaded up Saturday AM and rolled out to Choccolocco. Breakfast, parts store, tire store stops and we ended up hitting the trail at Choccolocco and did a TON of riding. Went straight to Boat Ramp. PJ and Sam made it and Justin and I were denied. Even with all of our bullshitting around we hit most of the park with our small group. Those rock bouncer hills there are no damn joke. No video or picture does any of them any justice what so ever in terms of steepness and overall consequences. PJ made quick work of Showtime Hill. I got a workout helping Sam winch it after he had enough then Justin and PJ both went up Violator. We all came back down to the bottom and got my 4Runner and drove down to the bottom of Hells Revenge and worked our way back up that, up Cherry Bomb, up Terminator where all of us except PJ got denied on the big ledge at the top. Dark at this point so we hit Teepee and then went back and loaded up. Went to town for food and came back to bs around the fire. Left early this morning.

No real carnage in our group. Justin's rear steer valve bracket and gas cap that got jammed shut for a while, Sam's transmission is on its last leg which we knew anyway, and I lost a fender, a trailer tire and trailer fender.

Album:
http://s907.photobucket.com/user/StretchASU/library/RZRFest%20and%20Freedom%20Ride

RZRFest and RBD Freedom Ride
-> Pictures / Media