-> Tow Rigs -> My screen name makes no sense
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
My screen name makes no sense
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:55 am Reply with quote
Cumminsdzl
Down in It
Down in It
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 5086




So now that i dont have a Cummins, my screen name makes no sense, but at least i do still have a diesel....until today.

See ya Duramax



Hello Ford?



2012 with 17k on it. Leather, nav, sunroof, heated and cooled seats, rear locker...blah blah....its pimp.

Just ready for a change, the most i ever pull is 4000lbs these days and with an 11k lbs rating, I'm sure the half ton will do just fine.

_________________
Kyle Jeffries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:06 am Reply with quote
StretchASU
Resident Ass Mullet
Resident Ass Mullet
 
Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 4251




I was wondering how long it would take before you drank the EcoBoost Kool-Aid. Laughing

Looks nice man.

_________________
16 Z71
CJ7
09 KTM 250SX
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Re:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:08 am Reply with quote
Cumminsdzl
Down in It
Down in It
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 5086




StretchASU wrote:
I was wondering how long it would take before you drank the EcoBoost Kool-Aid. Laughing

Looks nice man.


Tastes good man.... Laughing

_________________
Kyle Jeffries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quote
*darcy*
Trails For Life
Trails For Life
 
Joined: 05 Apr 2010
Posts: 624




My dad has the same truck in Red and loves it ... Colin can't stop talking about how much he likes it, the back seat space is unreal!

Congrats!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




WTFpuke


Cummins>Duramax>EcoBoost Gas Ford.... one of these things doesnt belong....

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
i'm soft and cuddley and i spoon well.
View user's profile Send private message
Re:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Cumminsdzl
Down in It
Down in It
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 5086




*darcy* wrote:
My dad has the same truck in Red and loves it ... Colin can't stop talking about how much he likes it, the back seat space is unreal!

Congrats!


It really is huge in the back seat. Works good for youngins.

_________________
Kyle Jeffries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Re:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Cumminsdzl
Down in It
Down in It
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 5086




Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
WTFpuke


Cummins>Duramax>EcoBoost Gas Ford.... one of these things doesnt belong....


I'm just testing things out. I know what Dodge has to offer in my price range, i tested out a chevy, now on to Ford. I had company trucks for so long i missed getting to pick my own truck, so im just making up for lost time. If i dont like it, it can hit the road too Wink

_________________
Kyle Jeffries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Re:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




Cumminsdzl wrote:
Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
WTFpuke


Cummins>Duramax>EcoBoost Gas Ford.... one of these things doesnt belong....


I'm just testing things out. I know what Dodge has to offer in my price range, i tested out a chevy, now on to Ford. I had company trucks for so long i missed getting to pick my own truck, so im just making up for lost time. If i dont like it, it can hit the road too Wink



Should have got the 6.7. I dont think the "EcoBoost" is all that great. My 2wd Tacoma gets better MPG than her 2013 Fusion.

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
i'm soft and cuddley and i spoon well.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Cumminsdzl
Down in It
Down in It
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 5086




I'm just hoping for the same mileage my diesel trucks got. The trucks current lifetime average is 16.9, which is about 1.9 better than the d-max. With the price of gas vs diesel, thats a decent savings in fuel money.

Oh and have you ever driven the 3.5 ecoboost?

_________________
Kyle Jeffries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Re:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




Cumminsdzl wrote:


Oh and have you ever driven the 3.5 ecoboost?


nope, just the 2.0 twin turbo (twin hair dryer) in Megan's Fusion.

Dont know if you have really played with it, but her "Sync" thing pisses me off. Say I want to find a place to eat. You cant just press a button and say, Find McDonalds. You have to press the button, wait 30 seconds for it to say wtf ever it has to say, then Say "McDonalds". After that it NEVER understands you (not just me, GF and her dad have issues with it too) and gives you a list with every hole in the wall place you can think of. Pretty everything but what you said.

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
i'm soft and cuddley and i spoon well.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




You know im like a snake and cant regulate my own body temp, so Im always adjusting the fan speed, Red to Blue ratio (hot/cold) and if the air comes from the floor or the face vents. In her car, I dont think it ever doesnt blow out on the floor boards. (even though the electronic picture on the dash shows air only coming from the top vent). another thing, is the dash/interior are bright as sh&%t. Even on dim, they feel like spot lights at night.

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
i'm soft and cuddley and i spoon well.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Cumminsdzl
Down in It
Down in It
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 5086




Man, I'm feeling a little bit of pent up Ford anger from you Laughing

i dont know if the air comes out at my feet, i've only driven the truck like 18 miles since i got it this morning Laughing

_________________
Kyle Jeffries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Re:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




Cumminsdzl wrote:
Man, I'm feeling a little bit of pent up Ford anger from you Laughing


I dont really care if its a Ford or not. If not a Toyota is a POS. Very Happy

Ok, so yea, I do get SUPER tired of hearing this one car sales man talk about how great Ford is, and how nothing else compairs (even though every one of his vehicles are GM).

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
i'm soft and cuddley and i spoon well.
View user's profile Send private message
Re:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quote
DIRTYD
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor
 
Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1296




Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
Cumminsdzl wrote:


Oh and have you ever driven the 3.5 ecoboost?


nope, just the 2.0 twin turbo (twin hair dryer) in Megan's Fusion.

Dont know if you have really played with it, but her "Sync" thing pisses me off. Say I want to find a place to eat. You cant just press a button and say, Find McDonalds. You have to press the button, wait 30 seconds for it to say wtf ever it has to say, then Say "McDonalds". After that it NEVER understands you (not just me, GF and her dad have issues with it too) and gives you a list with every hole in the wall place you can think of. Pretty everything but what you said.


Sounds like sync is smarter than all three of you! Mine works perfect!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
My screen name makes no sense
-> Tow Rigs
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  







Powered by phpBB © 2001-2003 phpBB Group
Theme created by Vjacheslav Trushkin