-> Rig Buildup -> My 3rd Gen Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
My 3rd Gen
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quote
redroller
 
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: -2














View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quote
MetalMangler
Toe Jammin!
Toe Jammin!
 
Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 1084




I have seen that truck on the lift somewhere before!!! Laughing Laughing

_________________
I've got some serious Toe Jamm goin on over here!


BWA Drive by specialist!
KEEPIN IT GANGSTA since May, 2006
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:19 am Reply with quote
CoonDogger
Golden Toyota Wrencher
Golden Toyota Wrencher
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2006
Posts: 4571




Looks good man. Good to see the midget again..... even if it's in a picture.

_________________
Political correctness: A doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quote
Cumminsdzl
Down in It
Down in It
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 5086




CoonDogger wrote:
Looks good man. Good to see the midget again..... even if it's in a picture.


Don't worry, he's still the same....small and ill tempered Very Happy

_________________
Kyle Jeffries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quote
redroller
 
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: -2




Laughing
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quote
redroller
 
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: -2




Heres my next project.


Anyone wanna teach me how to install gears and lockers?
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quote
codyjh
Stinky Muppet
Stinky Muppet
 
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 3032




I miss that shop....


nicely done sir. Justin is black.

_________________
-Virtutis Gloria Merces-

4:88's / Lock-right / Maxxis Bighorns
Unbreakable Fab Sliders, Front & Rear bumper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quote
ROKTOY84
Webwheeler
Webwheeler
 
Joined: 23 Feb 2009
Posts: 34
Location: Boiling Springs, SC




Good looking project.

WTF is that monster parked in front of it.
View user's profile Send private message Last Name First Name
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quote
redroller
 
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: -2




thats metalmanglers old truck. its not as big as it looks in the pic. its on a lift
View user's profile Send private message
Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




redroller wrote:
thats metalmanglers old truck. its not as big as it looks in the pic. its on a lift


good lord... i was ganna say what is you other hobby running in monster jam? lets get a pick of that other beast Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




BTW good job on the sas wish i had a plasma cutter that would have made the removal of the IFS alot easer!!! GREAT BUILD!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message
Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quote
codyjh
Stinky Muppet
Stinky Muppet
 
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 3032




Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
redroller wrote:
thats metalmanglers old truck. its not as big as it looks in the pic. its on a lift


good lord... i was ganna say what is you other hobby running in monster jam? lets get a pick of that other beast Very Happy


As requested...here is the build thread for the Mangler. It was Shawn's (MetalMangler) old rig, now owned by Justin (Unbreakable)
http://www.ncttora.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=627

_________________
-Virtutis Gloria Merces-

4:88's / Lock-right / Maxxis Bighorns
Unbreakable Fab Sliders, Front & Rear bumper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




codyjh wrote:
Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
redroller wrote:
thats metalmanglers old truck. its not as big as it looks in the pic. its on a lift


good lord... i was ganna say what is you other hobby running in monster jam? lets get a pick of that other beast Very Happy


As requested...here is the build thread for the Mangler. It was Shawn's (MetalMangler) old rig, now owned by Justin (Unbreakable)
http://www.ncttora.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=627


ok..... AND WHY DID HE GET RIDE OF THAT??? that was beast! the Twin Cases ARE pimp! cool truck!
View user's profile Send private message
Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quote
redroller
 
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: -2




Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
codyjh wrote:
Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
redroller wrote:
thats metalmanglers old truck. its not as big as it looks in the pic. its on a lift


good lord... i was ganna say what is you other hobby running in monster jam? lets get a pick of that other beast Very Happy


As requested...here is the build thread for the Mangler. It was Shawn's (MetalMangler) old rig, now owned by Justin (Unbreakable)
http://www.ncttora.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=627


ok..... AND WHY DID HE GET RIDE OF THAT??? that was beast! the Twin Cases ARE pimp! cool truck!

Yea i was wondering the same thing y did he get rid of it. I know hes buildin a 4runner now
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quote
redroller
 
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: -2




So I decided to keep my truck. Heres what I did to it today.
New Buckets

New Fender

New Shocks

If anyone wants to know where to get cheap shocks I got these at autozone. the part # is 61656. they are 31 inches long fully extended
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




when you say cheap.... how cheap?


edit: $22.99each....

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
i'm soft and cuddley and i spoon well.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quote
tufftaco
Contributor
Contributor
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 307




how about an update on this piece of junk
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Re:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote
MetalMangler
Toe Jammin!
Toe Jammin!
 
Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 1084




tufftaco wrote:
how about an update on this piece of junk

How about an update on your piece of junk Jordy!!! Laughing

_________________
I've got some serious Toe Jamm goin on over here!


BWA Drive by specialist!
KEEPIN IT GANGSTA since May, 2006
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quote
tufftaco
Contributor
Contributor
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 307




My piece of junk is still the same. Too poor to do anything. Are you going to Harlan?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




i was lookin at the shock set up... would it be better to flip them? they look like they would hold mud, water and what ever else inside them

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
i'm soft and cuddley and i spoon well.
View user's profile Send private message
Re:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quote
MetalMangler
Toe Jammin!
Toe Jammin!
 
Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 1084




tufftaco wrote:
My piece of junk is still the same. Too poor to do anything. Are you going to Harlan?

Yes sir, always.

_________________
I've got some serious Toe Jamm goin on over here!


BWA Drive by specialist!
KEEPIN IT GANGSTA since May, 2006
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Re:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quote
5keepers
Chapter President
 
Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Posts: 1925




Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
i was lookin at the shock set up... would it be better to flip them? they look like they would hold mud, water and what ever else inside them


Just roll the truck and it'll all fall out.

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
We need healthy gals in our sport. (hookin winch lines and makin sammiches)


DAWGTOY wrote:
what ever you do don't google KY wrestlin match.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Re:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Yotaoffroad27
Resident Critic
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2643




5keepers wrote:
Yotaoffroad27 wrote:
i was lookin at the shock set up... would it be better to flip them? they look like they would hold mud, water and what ever else inside them


Just roll the truck and it'll all fall out.



ahhh.. yea good point... ill keep that im mind Laughing

_________________
DAWGTOY wrote:
i'm soft and cuddley and i spoon well.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quote
tufftaco
Contributor
Contributor
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 307




Me and my brother (justin) are gonna try to make it to harlan. He's getting ready to get the rest of his tires and install his lockers. I been giving him a hard time cause he hadnt been doing anything
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quote
xxxfirstgen
Global Warmer
Global Warmer
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2005
Posts: 2119




Mine will be rockin and rolling this weekendish.....it will still have the hydro assist on it

_________________
89 x cab...SBC on Pane...Tons and FoDees
"When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours that's relativity." -- Albert Einstein



www.Bentup.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
My 3rd Gen
-> Rig Buildup
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  
Page 1 of 2  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  







Powered by phpBB © 2001-2003 phpBB Group
Theme created by Vjacheslav Trushkin